Want to have complete control over your website?
A Content Management System puts the control in your hands and allows you to easily and quickly make updates to your site.
Kimberley Web Design specialises in WordPress to develop our clients, Content Management Systems. You can read here as to why we choose WordPress.
Knowing what type of website to use for your business can be confusing for those who are not professional web developers
Why should I have a Content Management System?
If you are thinking of having a Content Management System (CMS), below are some questions you should ask yourself about your business;
1) Do you sell products online?
2) Do you need to change the content of your website on a regular basis?
3) Do you need to include booking systems, events calendars, display latest news?
4) Do you have staff that need to edit particular sections of your website?
5) Do you want to have the ability to make changes immediately to your website?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, then a Content Management System is probably your best choice.What is a CMS?
Visit our CMS Portfolio